Quick calculations anywhere
$2.99 calculator for Apple Watch
- Drag your finger across the screen to move the dial.
- Lift your finger to enter a digit.
- Tap the big = button to calculate.
- It doesn't get much easier than this.
- Force touch the screen to undo your last entry or clear the calculator.
Like a professional safe cracker
- Haptic feedback provides subtle clicks you can hear and feel as you turn the dial. Or turn off the feature to preserve battery life.
- Dial Precision lets you speed up the dial to get to your numbers faster. Or slow it down to fine tune your dialing.
- It's up to you.
- Great for those times when you can't use your phone.
Plays well with others
- When you have your phone available, DialCalc shares its ticker tape history with the iPhone app.
Make your point
- Hold your finger on the screen for a full second (long press) to add a decimal point.
DialCalc in Action
- See how DialCalc works on the Apple Watch.